Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick dish to throw together. (7 WW points)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 56 ounces Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 lb linguine, cooked
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Next, blend in basil, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Bring mixture to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mixture should start to thicken.
- Serve over cooked linguine.