- 1 head garlic
- 1 Spanish onion
- 3 fresh tomatoes
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 12 ounces pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large fry pan, melt butter/margarine; add olive oil and heat slowly.
- Mince garlic and slice onion. Add to frypan.
- Cook on low till onions are tender.
- Dice tomatoes and add to onions/garlic. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Slice black olives and chop parsley; add to mixture.
- Cook another 5 minutes. Toss with cooked, drained pasta.