Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of those recipes that you'll be happy you tried.
Make and share this Garlic Lover's Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- In large fry pan, melt butter/margarine; add olive oil and heat slowly.
- Mince garlic and slice onion. Add to frypan.
- Cook on low till onions are tender.
- Dice tomatoes and add to onions/garlic. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Slice black olives and chop parsley; add to mixture.
- Cook another 5 minutes. Toss with cooked, drained pasta.