This is one of those recipes that you'll be happy you tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large fry pan, melt butter/margarine; add olive oil and heat slowly.
- 2Mince garlic and slice onion. Add to frypan.
- 3Cook on low till onions are tender.
- 4Dice tomatoes and add to onions/garlic. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
- 5Slice black olives and chop parsley; add to mixture.
- 6Cook another 5 minutes. Toss with cooked, drained pasta.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lover's Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.0
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 845.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 6.5 g