Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious meal and easy to make.
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Combine the butter, garlic and lemon juice; drizzle over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until the juices run clear.
This recipe was easy to make. Quite yummy too!
Yummy and easy to make! When the chicken was finished cooking, I put it under the broiler just long enough to brown it nicely. My family loved it.
Because I can't read (and can barely write) I used boneless thighs instead of chicken breast halves. What a nightmare I made for myself. Breaded the thighs and rolled them up and put them in the baking dish... almost had to triple the time to get the insides of the thighs cooked. Once they finally cooked through they tasted absolutely incredible. LEARN FROM ME! USE BREAST HALVES!