Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simply enough. Really great with pasta!
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- Mix butter with parsley, garlic powder, and garlic salt in small bowl.
- Cut dough into one inch chunks and dip in butter mixture.
- Lay on a greased 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Let dough rise one hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minute.
This turned out great! Everyone liked it. However, next time I make this I think I will leave out the garlic salt and only use the garlic powder. Made for Spring PAC 2012.