Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We had this for dinner the other night and it was delicious. Originally found on mealsforyou.com.
Make and share this Garlic Linguine With Roasted Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water 8-10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring 2 minutes until heated throughout.
- Remove from heat and add bell peppers.
- Drain pasta and transfer to serving bowl.
- Add peppers and garlic mixture.
- Season with red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and season to taste.
I made this tonight when I was short on time. The DH and I just loved it. The subtle flavor of the roasted peppers, garlic and parmesan cheese combination was perfect. This is definitely a keeper. Thank you for sharing!