Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
We had this for dinner the other night and it was delicious. Originally found on mealsforyou.com.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 lb linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup bottled roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water 8-10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring 2 minutes until heated throughout.
- Remove from heat and add bell peppers.
- Drain pasta and transfer to serving bowl.
- Add peppers and garlic mixture.
- Season with red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and season to taste.
I made this tonight when I was short on time. The DH and I just loved it. The subtle flavor of the roasted peppers, garlic and parmesan cheese combination was perfect. This is definitely a keeper. Thank you for sharing!