We had this for dinner the other night and it was delicious. Originally found on mealsforyou.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling salted water 8-10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- 2While pasta is cooking, heat oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring 2 minutes until heated throughout.
- 3Remove from heat and add bell peppers.
- 4Drain pasta and transfer to serving bowl.
- 5Add peppers and garlic mixture.
- 6Season with red pepper flakes.
- 7Sprinkle with Parmesan and season to taste.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Linguine With Roasted Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.3
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 921.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.0 g