This is another clipped recipe, originally from Epicurious. Serves 2 but can easily be doubled.
Make and share this Garlic Lime Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
- 1 pinch cayenne or 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 10 large uncooked shrimp, in shells
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped fresh or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Melt butter in a medium-heave skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in the next six ingredients.
- Sauté for 30 seconds and add shrimp.
- Sauté shrimp until they are opaque in centre, about 3 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Stir in parsley and serve over rice or pasta.