Recipe by Sandyg61
This is a quick and easy shrimp dish. The shrimp also work well as an appetizer.
Top Review by Fruit'n'herbs
This was really good! I did over cook them, so next time I'll ask DH to leave the kitchen so I don't get laughing! The flavor was great, even if they were a little chewy.(my fault) Definately a keeper! Thanks!
- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 limes, juice and zest of, grated
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- warm tortilla, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse shrimp in colander and drain.
- Heat butter and oil in large frying pan, add garlic and sauté over Low heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add lime juice and zest. Cook Stirring constantly for 1 minute more.
- Add the shrimp and cook them for 2 – 3 minutes, until they turn pink. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cilantro and serve with the warm tortillas.