Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I like these shrimp with corn on the cob, crusty bread, and a salad of summer greens.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 10 large uncooked shrimp (in shells)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
- Mix in next 6 ingredients.
- Sauté for 30 seconds; add shrimp and sauté until opaque in the center turning occasionally for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Pretty good, but next time I would peel and devain the shrimp. And maybe cut down on the lime juice.
Delicious preparation for shrimp....goes well with stuffed mushrooms and a glass of red wine!
Pretty good and you can use the leftover sauce to flavor steamed vegetables.