Prep 8 hrs 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this recipe in Taste of Home by Paula Marchesi. 4 WW points caluculated using the nutritional analysis provided in the cookbook. One serving is 1 pork chop. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro or 4 1⁄2 teaspoons parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 (5 ounce) boneless pork chops
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops.
- Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from the chops.
- Place on a broiler plan rack.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Baste with reserved marinade.