You can also use this recipe for Tuna Steaks or other fish on a broiling pan in the oven.
Make and share this Garlic-Lime Mahi Mahi recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill.
- Combine and whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, ground ginger, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Using aluminum foil, form an open "packet" to allow fish to sit in garlic-lime mixture for easier grilling.
- Coat bottom of foil with cooking spray or butter to prevent fish from sticking.
- Place the fish in the packet and brush with about half of the dressing and reserve the rest.
- Place packet on the grill, and cook to desired temperature, flipping only once.
- Brush mahi mahi steaks once again with the remaining dressing after flipping.