1/2 Photos of Garlic-Lime Mahi Mahi
Chef #492485's Note:
You can also use this recipe for Tuna Steaks or other fish on a broiling pan in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill.
- 2Combine and whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, ground ginger, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 3Using aluminum foil, form an open "packet" to allow fish to sit in garlic-lime mixture for easier grilling.
- 4Coat bottom of foil with cooking spray or butter to prevent fish from sticking.
- 5Place the fish in the packet and brush with about half of the dressing and reserve the rest.
- 6Place packet on the grill, and cook to desired temperature, flipping only once.
- 7Brush mahi mahi steaks once again with the remaining dressing after flipping.
Browse Our Top Mahi Mahi Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Lime Mahi Mahi
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 148.9 mg
- Sodium 1002.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g