Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can also use this recipe for Tuna Steaks or other fish on a broiling pan in the oven.
Make and share this Garlic-Lime Mahi Mahi recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill.
- Combine and whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, ground ginger, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Using aluminum foil, form an open "packet" to allow fish to sit in garlic-lime mixture for easier grilling.
- Coat bottom of foil with cooking spray or butter to prevent fish from sticking.
- Place the fish in the packet and brush with about half of the dressing and reserve the rest.
- Place packet on the grill, and cook to desired temperature, flipping only once.
- Brush mahi mahi steaks once again with the remaining dressing after flipping.
My family thought is was great! since we dont have a grill we put it in the oven, and added lemon pepper to the top of the fish. nice recipe, will make it again :)
We loved it, and will try it on chicken next. It was raining, so we used a cast iron skillet. It was perfect!
I've made this dish several times with tilapia and mahi mahi and it always came out great. the last time I made it I added crushed pineapple, extra garlic and jerk seasoning and it was really tasty. But over all I think its a great meal choice