1/8 Photos of Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken With Mango Salsa
This is full of fresh flavors that blend together to make a lovely combination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 very ripe roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sweet red peppers or 1 yellow sweet pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 serrano pepper (only use as much as the amount of heat you can take)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar (if your mangoes aren't very sweet)
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups steamed short grain cooked brown rice
- 1Marinate the chicken w/ the juice of one lime and the oil and garlic in a zip lock bag in the fridge for at least 2 hrs or overnight.
- 2For the salsa mix all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside for the flavors to blend, mean while grill the chicken breasts on low heat till no longer pink.
- 3Place 1 cup of rice on each plate cover with a chicken breast and then divide the salsa amongst the 4 plates and serve.
- 4Time does not include marinade time or time to steam rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lime Grilled Chicken With Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.7
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 32.2 g