Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A very flavorful and easy recipe. Great served with rice and a salad. The marinade seems strong, but cooks to a nice flavor. From "Fix-It and Forget-It Recipes for Entertaining"
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours. Be careful not to overcook.
Pretty good. The soy sauce was very strong, didn't taste any lime or garlic specifically, but the chicken was very flavorful and tender and cooking all morning in the crock pot on high.
I used frozen chicken breasts, added a packet of chicken broth concentrate & cooked it for an extra hour. Turned out perfectly and the sauce was DELICIOUS! Served over brown rice for a successful, easy throw together meal.
Even after cooking all day, the marinade was much too sour to really enjoy.