Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Garlic-Lime Chicken With Olives
Make and share this Garlic-Lime Chicken With Olives recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (*)
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pitted and sliced Greek olive, such as kalamata
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a roasting pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer chicken to the roasting pan and pour put any of the remaining marinade over the chicjen.
- Arrange olives in pan.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
Easy to make and delicious flavor - great for a week night!
This was wonderful! Super-easy with only needing to cut up the onion (I pressed the garlic). I didn't have any worcestershire sauce, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly.