Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This very tasty chicken makes enough for three meals, so you can have one third tonight and refrigerate the leftovers for later in the week.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a large roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Transfer the chicken to the prepared pan and pour over any remaining marinade.
- Arrange the olives over and around the chicken in the pan.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve 1/3 of the chicken tonight and reserve the remaining chicken in the refrigerator for other meals.