This very tasty chicken makes enough for three meals, so you can have one third tonight and refrigerate the leftovers for later in the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease a large roasting pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 4Toss to coat.
- 5Transfer the chicken to the prepared pan and pour over any remaining marinade.
- 6Arrange the olives over and around the chicken in the pan.
- 7Roast 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- 8Serve 1/3 of the chicken tonight and reserve the remaining chicken in the refrigerator for other meals.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Lime Chicken With Olives
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 197.9 mg
- Sodium 691.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 79.6 g