Recipe by Irmgard
This very tasty chicken makes enough for three meals, so you can have one third tonight and refrigerate the leftovers for later in the week.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a large roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, onion, garlic, lime juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Transfer the chicken to the prepared pan and pour over any remaining marinade.
- Arrange the olives over and around the chicken in the pan.
- Roast 30 to 35 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve 1/3 of the chicken tonight and reserve the remaining chicken in the refrigerator for other meals.