From my calendar! YUMMO!!! cook time includes marinating time.
Make and share this Garlic-Lime Chicken Wings With Chipotle Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lime, zest of
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted & crushed
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 24 chicken wings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 chipotle chiles in adobo, drained & minced
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Combine chicken & marinade ingredients in a ziplock bag, squish around to combine & coat thoroughly & refrigerate 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, stir together all mayonnaise ingredients & refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat grill or broiler. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Gril or broil 12-14 minutes until browned & juices run clear, turning once. Serve with avocado slices & use mayonnaise as a dipping sauce.