1/3 Photos of Garlic Lime Chicken Breasts
Kitchen Witch Steph's Note:
This came from my friend Liz's recipe box. Few ingredients but great flavor, chicken always turns out moist. She makes extra to have leftovers for Mexican Lime Chicken Soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Add chicken, turning to coat. Marinate chicken, covered and refrigerated, turning once or twice, for at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- 3Put a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade (discard marinade) and arrange skin side up, without crowding, in a shallow baking dish.
- 5Season with salt and pepper. Roast until just cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- 6If chicken has a skin, turn oven to broil. Broil chicken about 2 inches from the heat until skin is crisp, about 2 minutes.
- 7Serve with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lime Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.3
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 337.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 15.3 g