Recipe by 3KillerBs
The bright, fresh flavor of lime sparks up a simple chicken for the grill or the broiler. Too tasty to believe that its healthy! Removing the skin cuts the cholesterol. Adding a little heart-healthy olive oil preserves the juiciness. Its nice and quick too because, unlike many recipes of the sort, it does not require long marinating.
Top Review by StacyW
This was a good recipe. I made this as a OAMC recipe, making the marinade and dumping the chicken in with it. I then froze it, thawed, drained and baked in the oven. It was good. Very limey! I bet it would be very good grilled.
- 2267.96-2721.55 g skinless chicken pieces
- 1.23-2.46 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 14.79-29.58 ml white wine (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together everything except the chicken in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Let sit for 15 minutes. Toss again.
- Grill or broil quickly on medium-high heat until just barely done.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Tip -- For the maximum flavor and juiciness I recommend the use of bone-in chicken parts.
- Tip -- if doing your own chicken parts (see Recipe #232601 ), its easiest to remove the skin by grasping it with a wet, lint-free dishcloth.
- Note -- Cooking time may vary due to the specific parts chosen.
- Note -- Recommended for OAMC. Freeze it in the marinade and grill when thawed.