1/2 Photos of Garlic-Lime Chicken
The bright, fresh flavor of lime sparks up a simple chicken for the grill or the broiler. Too tasty to believe that its healthy! Removing the skin cuts the cholesterol. Adding a little heart-healthy olive oil preserves the juiciness. Its nice and quick too because, unlike many recipes of the sort, it does not require long marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together everything except the chicken in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chicken and toss to coat thoroughly.
- 3Let sit for 15 minutes. Toss again.
- 4Grill or broil quickly on medium-high heat until just barely done.
- 5Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- 6Tip -- For the maximum flavor and juiciness I recommend the use of bone-in chicken parts.
- 7Tip -- if doing your own chicken parts (see How to Cut up a Chicken ), its easiest to remove the skin by grasping it with a wet, lint-free dishcloth.
- 8Note -- Cooking time may vary due to the specific parts chosen.
- 9Note -- Recommended for OAMC. Freeze it in the marinade and grill when thawed.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 75.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: