I found this in a cookbook somewhere...it's SOO good! We can't get enough of this in our house! You can even make it just by sprinkling the seasoning on the chicken, not measuring it. It still turns out really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a dinner plate, mix together the first 7 ingredients. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken.
- 2In a skillet, heat butter and oil together over medium-high. Saute chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes each side.
- 3Remove chicken and add lime juice and chicken broth to the pan, whisking up the browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Keep cooking until sauce has reduced slightly.
- 4Add chicken back to the pan to thoroughly coat and serve.
- 5Serve with garlic mashed potatoes (add garlic powder to the potatoes).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 555.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 27.8 g