Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this in a cookbook somewhere...it's SOO good! We can't get enough of this in our house! You can even make it just by sprinkling the seasoning on the chicken, not measuring it. It still turns out really good!
- On a dinner plate, mix together the first 7 ingredients. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken.
- In a skillet, heat butter and oil together over medium-high. Saute chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes each side.
- Remove chicken and add lime juice and chicken broth to the pan, whisking up the browned bits off the bottom of the pan. Keep cooking until sauce has reduced slightly.
- Add chicken back to the pan to thoroughly coat and serve.
- Serve with garlic mashed potatoes (add garlic powder to the potatoes).
This was pretty good and lite. My fiance and I really liked the flavor, but the sauce really wasn't a sauce that you can coat the chicken with. I just thought it would be a little thicker. But I will definitely make it again. Thanks!
This had great flavor and was extremely easy to make. The lime was a nice touch! Thanks for posting --