Prep 12 hrs
Cook 35 mins
have not tried this either..sounds great
- 1⁄2 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 8 chicken breasts
- Combine marinade ingredients in a resealable bag.
- Add chicken to marinate overnight.
- Discard marinade.
- In small skillet. brown chicken on all sides --
- Tranfer to a greased jelly roll pan.
- bake uncovered at 375*.for 30 minutes.
Made for My 3 Chefs. Very good moist tender chicken. I cooked this on the grill instead of the oven (didn't want to heat up my house) and it was wonderful. The flavor of the lime and garlic really come through. I can't wait to have the leftovers on salad this week. Thanks for posting this grandma2969!