Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The pucker power of the lime juice makes this recipe. It is also delicious cold.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 -3 cloves garlic, minced
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients except pepper for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and sprinkle with pepper.
- Spray a non stick pan with butter flavoured spray.
- Cook chicken about 6 minutes per side at medium heat.
- This can be grilled also.
Quick and tangy weeknight dinner. I think I'll cut back on the soy sauce and replace it with more lime juice next time.
We make this a lot in the summer - grilled - kids and hubby really go to town. Works well for a make ahead meal - make marinade add chicken and freeze it. The day we want it, I just thaw it in the fridge in a bowl and it's ready to go to the grill after work.
I doubled this to marinade a whole chicken, cut up. I baked the chicken in the oven and it was delicious! I used a tablespoon of regular mustard, as I didn't have dry, and about twice as much garlic.