Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
This is a little different from the other Garlic Lime Chicken recipes @ the 'Zaar. It is moist and flavorful and easy to make. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce, i use low sodium
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Mix all marinade ingredients.
- Place chicken in recloseable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Close bag.
- Toss and coat chicken well with marinade.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill, broil or saute.
What an easy, wonderful marinade! I only used about 1/4 c of soy sauce and then increased the lime juice to almost 1/3 c. It was awesome! My DH wants to try it for shrimp and ribs too. We served it with rice, but pasta would sldo be nice. Great recipe!
We really liked this. I had time on my lunch break to put the marinade together, so I marinated the chicken for about six hours. We cooked it on the george foreman grille and it was juicy and flavorful. We'll be making it again. We also made http://www.recipezaar.com/11061 this bread as a side dish.
I'm sorry, but this was absolutely VILE. I don't think worcestershire sauce and lime and dry mustard work well together. And the soy sauce was a bit much too.