Recipe by Jacquiesa
This is one I created myself by using a combination of things I had in my cabinets, fridge, etc.
Top Review by Peaseblossom
Very nice. It's a very simple recipe, and was great for my brother and I to try. My only problem with it is the cayenne pepper. Both my brother and I found it to be too much - but that's easily fixed!
- 1 (14 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can lentils
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tofu into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Cut carrot into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Using a garlic press, add garlic to heated oil.
- Cook garlic until browned.
- Add carrots and let cook for about 5 minutes, to soften a bit.
- Add tofu and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add lentils and cayenne pepper.
- Let cook for another 10 minutes or so.
- Serve over rice of your choice!