Prep 2 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this off of Welltellme.com. Even if it doesn't help for colds, it tates pretty good! Drink it warm throughout the day. You don't wan't to kill the healing properties of the garlic, so if you have to reheat, put it in a mug and simmer it in a small pot of water. I added hte peppermint and I think it was a good choice.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (pref. organic)
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1 tablespoon dried peppermint
- 1 lemon, juice of
- raw honey, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a glass quart canning jar and steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain out the garlic and peppermint and add the lemon juice.
- Sweeten with honey to taste and sip while warm.