Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
A low fat recipe from Kraft foods. 3 WW points.
- 16 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/2 in. thick slices
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. roasted garlic steak sauce (marinade for seafood)
- Place all ingredients in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn over several times to evenly coat fish and veggies with marinade. Refrigerate 30 minute.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spoon fish and veggies evenly onto centers of four 18x12 inch sheets of heavy duty foil. Fold up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal. Make sure to leave room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 10 min or until fish flakes easily with fork. Cut slits in foil with sharp knife to release steam before opening opening each packet. Remove fish and veggies from packet to serving plate, drizzle evenly with the reserved liquid from bottom of packet.
- OVEN DIRECTIONS: Assemble packets as directed. Preheat oven to 350. Place packets in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 15 min or until fish flakes easily with fork.