1/1 Photo of Garlic & Lemon Roast Chicken Thighs
1 hr 10 mins
The "difficult" part in this recipe is to puree all ingredients except the chicken. Roasting gives it a different texture and taste to grilling it. Very simple and fast recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce& salt.
- 2Combine marinade and chicken in a plastic bag.
- 3Marinade at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 4Arrange chicken on greased rack in a broiler pan.
- 5Roast chicken at 425 for 25-35 minutes until cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Lemon Roast Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.6
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 191.0 mg
- Sodium 810.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 39.5 g