Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
The "difficult" part in this recipe is to puree all ingredients except the chicken. Roasting gives it a different texture and taste to grilling it. Very simple and fast recipe.
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- Puree garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce& salt.
- Combine marinade and chicken in a plastic bag.
- Marinade at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Arrange chicken on greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Roast chicken at 425 for 25-35 minutes until cooked.
Tebo, you've done it again! A beautiful simple to do, tasty, recipe. I didn't marinate them for 15 min I just put the skin side down in the baking dish I was going to use, poured the sauce over and left them in the fridge until cooking time, turned them over and baked them , middle rake for about 45 min. They were brown, crisp and good. I also added some pepper Thanks Tebo
Tasty, different, and a good use for chicken thighs which can be inexpensive when on sale. My picky husband even liked them. Will definitely make again.
Excellent recipe! Highly recommended. Regarding the "difficult" part with pureeing, an easier method is substituting the garlic cloves with garlic powder. One clove equals 1/8th tsp. of garlic powder. Therefore, substitute 1/2 tsp. powder and no pureeing is required. I also marinated the chicken in the fridge for many hours which makes the chicken so much more tender & juicier! A keeper!