1/2 Photos of Garlic Lemon Potatoes
I love grilling out side dishes along with the main dish, such easy clean up after dinner. This is a recipe I found on the Land O'Lakes recipes. Garlic and lemon are the flavorful seasonings in this easy grilled potato and onion recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium potatoes, washed, unpeeled, thinly sliced (6 cups)
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced roasted garlic (purchased)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, freshly grated (may substitute lemon juice but would increase it to 2-3 TBSP)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
- 2Mound potatoes and onion evenly among 6 (12-inch) squares heavy-duty aluminum foil sprayed with no-stick cooking spray (I love using the new non-stick foil - no spray needed). Sprinkle with garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Dot each serving with 2 teaspoons butter.
- 3Bring edges of foil up to center; tightly seal top and sides of each packet.
- 4Place foil packets onto grill. Cover; grill, turning once, until potatoes are tender (15 to 30 minutes but will vary depending on grill temp).
- 5Oven Directions: Heat oven to 375°F Prepare potatoes and onion mixture as directed above. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 6Recipe Tip.
- 7Place potatoes and onion in disposable aluminum pan. Sprinkle evenly with garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper; top with butter. Cover pan with heavy duty aluminum foil. Grill as directed above, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender (25 to 35 minutes).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lemon Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.1
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 4.7 g