Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep1 hr 30 mins
A modification of a recipe sourced from WHO magazine. We served with a rice pilaf, using the rice to absorb the dressing, but you could use anything you like to do the same.
- Cut pork fillet into approximately 3cm pieces, across the length of the fillet.
- Using a meat mallet on the ends of the pieces (so you are hitting on the ends of the grain of the meat) pound each piece down until it is ~5mm (just under 1/4 inch) thick.
- Drizzle pork with sesame oil, add garlic and toss together. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue or pan to high heat.
- Cook pork for 1.5 - 2 mins each side, set aside to rest for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Place lemon juice, white pepper and salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Drizzle pork with lemon and white pepper dressing and serve.