Recipe by Nyteglori
My father loves injectable marinades but they are expensive and hard to find so I went on a search to see what recipes I could find for him.
Top Review by Gadget_Queen
I'm not rating because I didn't follow the recipe exactly. I left out the maple syrup completely due to diabetes. I used it on a whole chicken made in the Nuwave oven, and it was very good. Thanks, Nyteglori, for providing the base that I can spice to our tastes.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 cup chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, to taste (optional)