Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Woman's World magazine
Make and share this Garlic-lemon London Broil recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking.
- Sprinkle steak with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Grill, turning once, 6-7 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine remaining ingredients and salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over steak and serve.
- Alternate Method: Place meat on rack in broiler pan; broil, turning once, 12-15 minutes per side for medium-rare.