- 2 lbs london broil beef or 2 lbs top round steaks, 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for direct-heat cooking.
- Sprinkle steak with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Grill, turning once, 6-7 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine remaining ingredients and salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle over steak and serve.
- Alternate Method: Place meat on rack in broiler pan; broil, turning once, 12-15 minutes per side for medium-rare.