1/6 Photos of Garlic Lemon Chicken Breasts
For garlic lovers only! Please use fresh garlic and fresh lemon juice. Yes this has a very strong flavor...but I think it's wonderful! I love it so much I usually double the garlic mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine the garlic and parsley. Season with salt and pepper (I like a lot of pepper) to taste. Reserve half of the mixture for the sauce.
- 2Gently lift the skin of each chicken breast half to form a small pocket. Stuff each pocket with a quarter of the remaining garlic mixture.
- 3Grill or broil chicken breasts 8-10 minutes on each side until springy to the touch. Do not overcook.
- 4Heat the butter in a small skillet and add the remaining garlic mixture. Saute for a few seconds, add lemon juice, and heat through.
- 5Spoon sauce over chicken breasts to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Lemon Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.9
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 90.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.8 g