For garlic lovers only! Please use fresh garlic and fresh lemon juice. Yes this has a very strong flavor...but I think it's wonderful! I love it so much I usually double the garlic mixture.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic and parsley. Season with salt and pepper (I like a lot of pepper) to taste. Reserve half of the mixture for the sauce.
- Gently lift the skin of each chicken breast half to form a small pocket. Stuff each pocket with a quarter of the remaining garlic mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts 8-10 minutes on each side until springy to the touch. Do not overcook.
- Heat the butter in a small skillet and add the remaining garlic mixture. Saute for a few seconds, add lemon juice, and heat through.
- Spoon sauce over chicken breasts to serve.