Recipe by phebaby'smum
This recipe is delicious and low fat, i dont need to say any more, it speaks for itself.
Top Review by willa
I was afraid this was going to be bland, but in fact it was quite tasty. I tend to go overboard, so I did use more garlic and lemon called for. Also, I cooked it on a grill pan, which i think really helped take it to a new level. The caramelization of the juices and garlic really added an extra depth of flavor.
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice lemon.
- Finely mince garlic.
- Combine half garlic with lemon juice.
- Using a sharp knife, slice small openings into chicken breast.
- Stuff garlic into slits in chicken.
- Baste with lemon and garlic.
- Sprinkle thyme over top, (add a little to lemon mix).
- Place onto a wire rack over a tray of water.
- Bake for approx 1 hour in moderately hot oven.Baste regularly.
- Alternatively you could prep the same and grill or bbq chicken.