Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a version that stems from Base Recipe for Pan-Seared Shrimp - reference Base Recipe for Pan-Seared Shrimp. So simple, so easy and so good...
- 3 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Beat 3 tablespoons softened unsalted butter with fork in small bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients until combined.
- Follow recipe for Base Recipe for Pan-Seared Shrimp #316590, adding flavored butter when returning first batch of shrimp to skillet.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.