Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is fantastic with veggies or seafood, it's wonderful with grilled shrimp or scallops! To reduce the garlic to a minimum only use 1 teaspoon, we love garlic so I use 1 tablespoon for an extreme garlic flavor!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no subs!)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind (can use more)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm.
This smells so good when you;re mixing it. I had to stop myself from taking a lick from a finger...it is butter after all. This is such a versitile recipe and it is way yummy!