Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are very simple but very delicious. :) I remember my grandmother making them when I was little.
- 8 breadsticks (from a package of pillsbury)
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced very fine
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- parmesan cheese
- Lay unbaked sticks on cookie sheet. Cut in half. Tie each half in small knot. Bake according to directions on package. While knots are baking, saute garlic in butter until tender and transparent. Stir in Italian seasoning.
- Dip baked knots in butter mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.