Recipe by Mini Ravindran
A very simple health packed option with tomatoes for you !! Goes with any dish of your choice :-)
Top Review by Bill Hilbrich
I have a problem with the instructions. I do not know if the "pre-heated Oven " in step 4 is supposed to just keep the sauted tomatoes warm, or if a specific temperature is important because the 7 to 10 minutes time is intended to actually bake the dish.
- 6 firm tomatoes or 6 green tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and add crushed garlic.
- Wait for a few seconds and turn the heat off.
- Toss tomatoes, hot oil with garlic, salt and black pepper powder and spread on greased baking tray.
- Keep in the preheated oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with any dish of your choice!