1/1 Photo of Garlic Horseradish Sirloin Roast
2 hrs 10 mins
Did this for dinner today, very delicious with apricot glazed carrots and garlic mashed potatoes, Mmm so good! from Canadian Living magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a sharp knife tip, cut about 40 slits all over roast.
- 2Stuff each slit with a garlic sliver.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, horseradish, sage, salt and pepper, brush all over roast.
- 4Place onions in centre of roasting pan, place roast on top of onions.
- 5Roast in 325°F oven until thermometer registers 160°F for medium, about 2 hours.
- 6Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil, let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- 7Skim fat from pan juices.
- 8Pour in beef stock and Worcestershire sauce, bring to boil, stirring scraping up brown bits.
- 9Whisk cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water, whisk into pan and cook, whisking until thickened and glossy, about 2 minutes.
- 10Strain and serve with beef.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Horseradish Sirloin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 334.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
top sirloin roast