1/2 Photos of Garlic Honey Cough and Cold Syrup
336 hrs 5 mins
This will help relieve sore throats and coughs. I've given 2 other remedies which help too. Adapted from Tao Herb Farm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel garlic cloves, put into a jar and cover with honey.
- 2Set in warm place for 2 weeks or more until the garlic turns opaque.
- 3Take 1 teaspoonful as needed to get relief.
- 4Dilute with a little water or lemon juice to help it go down easier. Children like it better this way too.
- 5Variation for sore throat:.
- 62 teaspoons honey.
- 71 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or to taste.
- 81 cup water.
- 9Boil water, add honey and lemon. Drink to relieve sore throat.
- 10Another good thing to do when you have a sore throat is:.
- 11Gargle with hot salt water.
- 121/2 teaspoon salt to 8 ounces of water 4-5 times a day.
Browse Our Top Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Homeopathy/Remedies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Honey Cough and Cold Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1119.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 299.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 278.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g