I found this recipe in the 2010 Taste of Home's " The Best of Country Cooking ", it was sent into them by Patty Ryan of Merrill, Wisconsin. Prep time does not include rising time in bread machine and for second rising. UPDATE: I made this recipe on 4/12/11 and changed a couple of the ingredients to my personal tastes.Instead of 1 teaspoon of of dried chives, 1 1/2 teaspoons were used. And the 1/2 teapoon garlic salt was changed to 1 1 /2 teaspoons of garlic powder was used.The rising time in the machine and the second rise in the oven isn't included in the time to prep. Submitted to Food.com ( A.K.A. ZAAR ) on April 9th.2011
- In bread machine pan,place all the ingredients in order suggested by manufactuter.
- Select the dough cycle setting( check the dough after 5 minutes to see if you might need to add 1 to 2 teaspoons of extra flour or water.).
- When cycle is completed,turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 9 pieces.
- Shape each into a 4 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch roll, and place 4 inches apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover;let rise in a warm place until doubled, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.