1/3 Photos of Garlic Herbed Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
These are great roasted red skin potatoes. Make sure you cook them a long time until they are golden brown. Usually takes about an hour for me. For the herbs I usually use rosemary, parsley, basil, and oregano. Simply delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Combine all ingredients except potatoes in food processor and pulse until well combined. You can also mince the garlic and mix everything in a small bowl but I find the food processor easier. Set aside.
- 3Cut the potatoes into quarters and arrange in a 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Pour mixture over potatoes and stir to coat.
- 5Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 60 minutes, or until the potatoes are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Herbed Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 551.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: