Recipe by barberbabe
Let me say these ROCK!! I get raves every time I serve them!!!! I don't always share my recipes, so enjoy! If you seem to have an issue with them either add a little of the half and half at a time or add 3 Tbs. of instant potatoes. As I told the lady that had a issue with gluey texture it can also have been either over or under cooking the potatoes. Also Yukons are not good for me, I use either Idaho or Redskins.
Top Review by Darkhunter
I'm not going to give any stars to this at this time. I had some serious issues with the outcome of this. At first, the potatoes were very gluey after being whipped and when I put them in the oven to keep warm while my entree finished, they became very very liquidy. So, I'll have to make these again, and, hopefully, be able to give a starred review. Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons Kraft mayonnaise (Makes the Difference)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 teaspoon jane's crazy salt
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up potatoes in 2 inch squares and boil for 20min-Drain, or until knife goes through easily.
- Place potatoes in mixing bowl, pour in Half and Half and add butter.
- Cut up onions (better if pre-cut while boiling potatoes), add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend with your mixer and YUM!