Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can vary the herbs in this cheese and the amount of garlic depending on your taste. This cheese looks beautiful presented on a bed of herbs or a fig or grape leaf. From the LCBO magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup soft fresh goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup smooth ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mixed herbs (chives, dill, savoury, parsley)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced (depending on personal taste)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Season to taste.
- Place on a piece of plastic wrap and shape into a thick disc.
- Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap and serve on fresh herbs or a grape leaf.
A classic and delicious mix which we enjoyed with home-made bread today! I added an extra clove of garlic, we love it more garlicky! I also used fresh herbs from the garden - not many soft leaf ones left now it is winter, but I did have some chervil which was great in this. Thanks Ev! FT:-)