Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 baking potatoes, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 whole garlic head
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh basil
- fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, or fire up grill.
- Arrange vegetables in oiled shallow 12 inch casserole dish.
- Place the garlic bulb in the center.
- Sprinkle with garlic and herbs.
- Brush with olive oil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cover with foil if cooking on the grill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with toasted bread slices.
Great tasty way to use yet another zucchini! Love the garlic in this recipe and for anyone trying this DO NOT cut back on the garlic - it is wonderful just the way the recipe reads. I served with other roasted veggies, pork roast and crusty rolls