Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
More steak for DH.
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper; coat with garlic, parsley, and rosemary. Chill 1 hour.
- Cook steaks in an ovenproof nonstick skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or to desired degree of doneness.