Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This spread is just oozing with flavour!
- 1 -2 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 ounces green onions, chopped
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Chef’s Note: roasting the garlic cloves intensifies the flavour a little.
- In food processor, process garlic, basil and green onion; process until finely chopped.
- Add cheeses; pulse until blended but still chunky.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve on bagels or crackers.
I took it a step further and added freshly ground pepper melange (black, white, green and red peppercorns) and, yes, I agree with you Mini. Thanks for the suggestion!
The recipe was very good. I added freshly ground black pepper and it just catalysed the flavours.What do you say :-) Mini
Very good and very garlicky!