Recipe by Oolala
From a McCormick spice advertisement. It seems so simple. They ask you to use their garlic herb seasoning but you can use any brand.
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large skillet on low heat and add shrimp.
- Cook and stir on medium heat for 5 minutes or until shrimp just turn pink.
- Stir in the seasoning blend and wine until shrimp are well coated.
- Serve over cooked rice and garnish with lemon wedges if desired.