Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Good for those days when you don't want typical breakfast food, and it gives your eggs a little kick. If you want to add more eggs, add more milk. Example: 4 eggs, 2 Tbsp (couple dashes) of milk and so on. Also double up on everything else.
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic herb seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, scramble the eggs, and then add all the ingredients minus the cheese.
- Next, scramble eggs in a skillet sprayed with non-stick spray or butter.
- Once cooked, sprinkle on as much cheese as desired and enjoy!
Even though there are only 2 of us, after looking at the ingredients & the amounts, I just knew I'd need to double the recipe for us, & that worked just fine! Absolutely loved these eggs, what with the combo of other ingredients, especially the garlic & the cheese! A great recipe to keep around! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]