Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dip for veggies or as a spread for crackers. I find the flavours are best if you make it several hours, or even the night before you plan to serve it.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonaise till smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Refridgerate the dip for a few hours to let the flavours blend.