Prep 7 mins
Cook 25 mins
A wonderful, easy, delicious way to prepare salmon! I made this for Fathers day dinner and it was a hit!! I had some leftover herb butter so I mixed it with parmasean cheese and spread it over crusty bread, baked it, and it made a great garlic bread!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 -3 lbs side salmon
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Mix together first 8 ingredients.
- Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Spread herb butter evenly over salmon.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- Spoon a bit of melted butter mixture on plated salmon. Serve with lemon wedges.