Japanese Delight's Note:
A wonderful, easy, delicious way to prepare salmon! I made this for Fathers day dinner and it was a hit!! I had some leftover herb butter so I mixed it with parmasean cheese and spread it over crusty bread, baked it, and it made a great garlic bread!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix together first 8 ingredients.
- 3Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- 4Spread herb butter evenly over salmon.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- 6DO NOT OVERCOOK!
- 7Spoon a bit of melted butter mixture on plated salmon. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic & Herb Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 102.2 mg
- Sodium 349.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 26.2 g